[alberg30] Re: different rigs

Gordon E. White gewhite at crosslink.net
Mon Nov 9 08:17:00 PST 1998

From: "Gordon E. White" <gewhite at crosslink.net>

I'd be interested in any different rigs on the Alberg hull. I once
wanted to try a schooner rig, having had a 34 ft schooner once. My
decision was that the original rig was better than anything that I, not
a naval architect, could come up with, having seen a lot of bastardized
boats in my time. Still, a bowsprit might be pretty.
    Gordon