[alberg30] Re: wheel steering for A-30

Gordon E. White gewhite at crosslink.net
Wed Oct 14 04:15:05 PDT 1998

From: "Gordon E. White" <gewhite at crosslink.net>

I have Alberg 30 sail # 275. The tiller fitting on the rudderpost is
sloppy and the engine controls just as bad. I'd like to install a wheel
steerer with controls & instruments on the pedestal. Edson has a "kit"
in their catalog, however the local rigger does not think the kit is the
best way to go. Is there anyone who has a wheel-steered A-30 or has done
the conversion?
                    Gordon White
                    Deltaville, VA