[alberg30] Re: A30 teak toe rail

RABBIT649 at aol.com RABBIT649 at aol.com
Wed Oct 21 22:42:21 PDT 1998

From: RABBIT649 at aol.com

Hi Lee. Just a horror to get off. And Rule penetrates the holes and crevices
better. It's less viscous.
But 5200 will do a magnificent job if you can get it where you want it and you
have no reason to ever take it off.
Are you rebedding? I could use your observations. i actually haven't done much
rebedding at all yet. Most of my observations come from watching and working
with a friend who owned an Alberg (Twilight). He made a few mistakes and in
one case changed his mind about where he wanted to put something new and 5200
gave him a rough time.
Paul