[alberg30] Re: wheel steering for A-30

Pat Lymburner patlym at inforamp.net
Thu Oct 22 17:22:03 PDT 1998

From: Pat Lymburner <patlym at inforamp.net>

I have solved the wheel problem on #410 by having a large wheel (as
large as the seat lockers permit) which means I can sit comfortably on
the lee or windward sides under sail.  When we are moored,  we simply
take the wheel off and secure it at the back between the backstay and
the rail.  We have a piece of white plastic turnbuckle  boot which we
cut to fit over the screw on the wheel and secure it with the nut from
the wheel. Works for us!

Pat Lymburner
Mynx2 #410.