[alberg30] Re: DECK SPRING

J.Sousa jsss at net1plus.com
Fri Oct 23 13:41:29 PDT 1998

From: "J.Sousa" <jsss at net1plus.com>

On Carina Vela we installed a mahogany slat ceiling to the inside of the hull.
You could probably do it as a liner also, although it will take some
engineering.  Upgrading the Cruising Sailboat by Daniel Spurr (editor of
Practical Sailor), as well as This Old Boat goes through the process of
installing extra knees for stability (filleting epoxy and fiberglass cloth
together).  Like George said, they also go through the process of installing a
cieling; it will probably work for a liner also.

Regards,
Chris Sousa
Carina Vela