[alberg30] Re: FYI

Pat Lymburner patlym at inforamp.net
Fri Oct 23 17:12:32 PDT 1998

From: Pat Lymburner <patlym at inforamp.net>

When we got our ship all those years ago,  all she had was a compass in
that space.  I asked Kurt Hansen,  the Whitby builder,  what it was
for.  His reply was that it was a good place for a cigarette lighter
(there is one there).  He then told me that it was originally planned
for a compass which would not get stepped on when the heavy racing crew
were in a hurry to do something.

Pat Lymburner,
Mynx 2,  #410