[alberg30] Re: Markings

greg vandenberg fashionguy at ameritech.net
Sat Oct 24 06:43:15 PDT 1998

From: greg vandenberg <fashionguy at ameritech.net>

Guy... this was one of the 1st questions i asked george when i joined the
assoc. I got to the root of it through my title. It had the correct serial #
on it ...the last 3 digits being the sail # or hull #. I also had a small
aluminum plate in the cockpit that had some hard to read # on it. I went with
the title info. My main was a 2nd hand  and had another # altogether.

kindest regards,
greg vandenberg