[alberg30] Re: Swamba story

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Mon Oct 26 16:16:30 PST 1998

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

too mysterious, George. I dont have access to the source. Give us a synopsis,
please?
Anyone watch that show on the Bermuda triangle acouple of months back?
They went through the area with deep unmanned subs, and came up some really
neat photos. They found over 20 TB3 Avengers on the bottom; not the nfamous
"Flight 19", but other training missions that went awry. a few piper cubs,
cigarette boats, etc. All what you'ld expect to find in the drug artery of the
east coast. There ws one racing ketch, sitting on her keel. 50 feet or so, and
reall beautiful. from the gear style, looked  pretty recent. I dont remember
the name, but home port was marblehead. The binnacle, winch handles, all was
there, but the sails were not bent on. Maybe a delivery that got overpowered
in a storm. Really cool.
Alot of the avengers were in good shape, numbers, insignias, etc. cool.

Lee