[alberg30] Re: fresh water damage

RABBIT649 at aol.com RABBIT649 at aol.com
Fri Oct 30 17:15:30 PST 1998

From: RABBIT649 at aol.com

Dear Gordon,
Thanks for the benefit of your experience. I would have thought bleach was
safe.. After all, many a fiberglass boat has been referred to as a "clorox
bottle" (not the Alberg, Thank God!)
Is there some scientifically authoritative source, institute, study group that
might give us unequivacal answers about salt and bleach and any substance we
might have a question about in the future?
Regards,
Paul