[alberg30] Mast Support

Pete petejill at sprynet.com
Wed Sep 2 16:16:47 PDT 1998

The mast support on my 1966 Alberg crumpled recently.  As far as AI have been able to determine with admittedly inadequate inspection is that the original glue has given up the ghost and the support has partially delaminated.  George Dinwiddie suggested that I contact Read Biegel , who runs Chesapeake Nautical Services.  So far, all I have reached is an answering machine.
     I have received a frightening number of suggestions from local boatyards, none of whom have any experience with the problem.  My guess is that the best I can hope for is that they would reinvent the wheel.   I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,

Pete Howell