[alberg30] Alberg 30 for Sale and Sail

Ken Woods kenwoods at atlanticchallenge.org
Thu Sep 24 05:10:31 PDT 1998

From: Ken Woods <kenwoods at atlanticchallenge.org>

Our youth seamanship program has just received the donation of an Alberg
30 - '70  Hull number 426.  This boat is available for sale to sustain
our educational programs, other sailing gigs and boatbuilding projects.

She has Harken Roller furling, wheel steering, Universal Atomic 4 power,
shore power, main, jib and genoa

She is currently in Midland Ontario - very clean - and I have a number
of jpg photos available to send to any interested persons.  Price
$16,000. US

Please contact me directly by e-mail, phone or fax for additional
information

Ken Woods
Atlantic Challenge
357 Lakewood Drive