[alberg30] Re: Backing down

Tom Sutherland tomsu at uky.campus.mci.net
Fri Sep 18 07:16:14 PDT 1998

From: Tom Sutherland <tomsu at uky.campus.mci.net>

As of yet I really do not see any problem with backing the Alberg 30.
Number 412 "InCahoots" has always gone exactly where I have tried to place
it with remarkable precision. I must say I truly do not understand all of
the talk with regard to this problem.....................Then again my boat
is still on the trailer ! <w>

Expect to be in the water in about two or three weeks........I hope !!

Tom Sutherland
# 412 "InCahoots"
Lexington Ky.