[alberg30] Re: Exhaust question

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Tue Sep 22 06:59:36 PDT 1998

From: George Dinwiddie <gdinwiddie at min.net>

Lee,

We didn't install it, but our boat has a waterlift muffler in the
forward inboard corner (the lowest point) of the port cockpit
locker.  We've not had any problem with water backing up into
the Atomic 4, but at the outlet of the exhaust manifold, there's
a vertical pipe that rises up a couple feet before turning
down and having the water mixed in.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net
  sailing.          http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Alberg30/