[alberg30] MSD & Holding Tank Information

Thu Apr 1 05:17:07 PST 1999

Rick,

I've known Peggie for a number of years through the Compuserve
Sailing Forum.  I didn't know that her brochure was online. The
suggestion to get pleny of oxygen in the tank is, I think, a
good one.  In fact, other than using impermeable materials and
well-sealed connections, it's probably the most important one
for eliminating odors.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net
  sailing.          http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Alberg30/