[alberg30] Fuel tank replacement

JANET LEMBO jlsasha at erols.com
Thu Apr 1 19:48:50 PST 1999

From: JANET LEMBO <jlsasha at erols.com>

Hello out there in cyberg space.. Has anyone replaced their fuel tanks?
Ours was replaced with a 12 gallon plastic below the cockpit . We are
still running an atomic 4. I have thought about making a tank out of
aluminum and placing it in one of the lazarets forward in the
compartment and moving the other battery to the other side.. The tank
should hold about 20 gallons. Any suggestions on the boat ballence, I do
not want gasoline in the bilge... I also have made a anchor roller that
works well. It carries a 33 bruce...Thanks Joel