[alberg30] Upgrading the Cruising Sailboat

Chester & Jan Koop cjk at tir.com
Fri Apr 9 22:10:06 PDT 1999

From: "Chester & Jan Koop" <cjk at tir.com>

Charles;
"Upgrading The Cruising Sailboat" is a pretty good resource book for do-it-
yourselfers, published by Seven Press, Inc. in 1983 (ISBN: 0-915160-57-9).
Its author, Daniel Spurr was the associate editor of Cruising World magazine
at the time of printing. The work is illustrated by Bruce Bingham.  The book
is divided into two parts,"The  Basic Boat" and Ancillary Systems."  Well
worth the $29.95 I paid for the book in 1986.  I believe it is available in
most marine book stores and as of 4/9/99 was available at  www.amazon.com
for  $17.47 plus shipping.

Chet Koop
Tangaroa #445