[alberg30] getting one

apk2 at home.com apk2 at home.com
Thu Apr 15 18:23:52 PDT 1999

From: apk2 at home.com

Sailors;
I have just  gotten rid of my Cal2-29 and am talking to someone about buying his Alberg 30. I know a little about the boat having had Cape Dory's prior to the Cal. The boat I am going to lokk at has masonite cored decks so must be an older boat. I am seeing it next week, but the Gentleman says it has a Sea Scout engine and that it came with that. I thought all A30's came with Atomic 4's. Anyone know what a Sea Scout engine is? Any Alberg 30 specific pitfalls I should watch out for.
Thanks
Alan