[alberg30] Lifeline netting for sale (new)

Dan Sternglass dans at stmktg.com
Mon Apr 19 09:21:07 PDT 1999

From: Dan Sternglass <dans at stmktg.com>

All,

I purchased netting from Defender a few years ago to replace the worn
netting on my A-30, but now that the kids are a few years older, we
don't need to put it on. Description from the Defender catalog is listed
below. Please respond by private e-mail to dans at stmktg.com or call
607-257-3606 (days).

"Sav-A-Life(R) Safety Netting - Heavy duty nylon netting constructed of
Dupont #36 nylon twine with a 320 Lb. breaking strength. This netting
uses a conventional knotted web which is 80% stronger than the knotless
netting. The very best. Width 24". Ship wt. 1/2 Lb./yd, SKU #130N.
$5.95/yd."

I have two pieces, each 12 yards in length in original packages. Also, a
separate, unopened package of "Medoff Marine 2' x 15' Sav-A-Life
netting," which appears to be identical material. This package purchased
for $39.95 locally.

At $5.95/yd for all (12 + 12 + 5 yards), that's $172.55. I'll take the
best offer over $100.00 received in the next few days. I'll throw-in
what looks like maybe 100' of 1/8" or 3/16" braided nylon line I bought
for attaching the netting.

Thanks,

--Dan Sternglass
dans at stmktg.com
Watcher of the Skies, #201 (1966), Cayuga Lake, Ithaca, NY