[alberg30] Re: Displacement

CHARLES L. STORRIE, JR. cstorrie at ostrucking.net
Tue Apr 13 10:34:07 PDT 1999

From: "CHARLES L. STORRIE, JR." <cstorrie at ostrucking.net>

This sounds right....i have a Pearson Triton 28 (love those Alberg designs) i had
to raise
the waterline 2" when we moved her from the Gulf to a fresh water lake in
Missouri.

John Edwards wrote:

> From: John Edwards <john at cep.ca>
>
> Hello:
> Re question about displacement. I have Summer Salt hull # 447. I bought
> from the original owner. He was able to vist the boat yard during the
> construction process. He gave me the following about the draft of the
> boat. in freah water 54 inches in salt water 52 inches. This I would
> think depend on the specific gravity of the water involved. Even the
> S.G. of salt water changes .
> Hope this helps
> John

> Has ONElist changed your life?
> http://www.ONElist.com
> Visit our homepage and share with us your experiences at ONElist of the Week!

  Jansport Daytripper the perfect pack for short spring and summer
excursions*Key clip keeps keys handy*Front organizer pocket*Weighs1lb*
    Capacity 2200 cu in! Members Pay $34.00*Free Shipping in US
            http://www.onelist.com/ad/shoptheglobe1