[alberg30] Re: covering for decorative ropework

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Sat Apr 17 11:29:41 PDT 1999

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

Hey Joe,
I made some rope mats for the steps of a ladder on my old boat out of similar
line to that you're using, and I saturated them with epoxy, and really liked
the outcome.  the epoxy gave the white line a nice amber color, and it was as
tough as nails once it cured.  I set the mats on wax paper for the process.
It's going to be permanent though, once you do it!
regards,
Lee
Stargazer #255

  Jansport Daytripper the perfect pack for short spring and summer
excursions*Key clip keeps keys handy*Front organizer pocket*Weighs1lb*
    Capacity 2200 cu in! Members Pay $34.00*Free Shipping in US
            http://www.onelist.com/ad/shoptheglobe1