[alberg30] Re: Vented loop for head water inlet?

Rap1208 at aol.com Rap1208 at aol.com
Tue Apr 27 08:24:08 PDT 1999

From: Rap1208 at aol.com

Tom, I do too, Also, I put a proper  shut off valve, with a handle so you can
see when it's off or on.  takees the worry out.  I never turn the water on
unless you need to #2.  Actually I try to discourage that, except on
overnight races, or long passages. Other wise I keep a spray bottle of water
to rinse down after use.  A lot less water used and the holding tank isn't
filled very fast.        Russ