[alberg30] replacement halyard winch handle

Mon Aug 2 11:28:52 PDT 1999

>From bigyellow.com:
                      Bacon & Associates Inc
                      116 Legion Avenue, Annapolis, MD 21401
                      (410) 263-4880

Ocean Outfitters, also in Annapolis, might be a good place to check
but I can't seem to pull up a listing for them.  There are plenty of
other used-boat-gear places around the country, too.

Some likely looking websites:
  http://www.admiraltymarine.com/winch.htm
  http://www.imagemill.com/marine/

If you do find a source, please report back.  I'm constantly
hearing requests for these winch handles.  I've known people to
buy a winch, just to get the handle with it.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net
  sailing.          http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Alberg30/