[alberg30] First Sail !

Tom Sutherland tomsu at uky.campuscw.net
Mon Aug 23 13:20:20 PDT 1999

From: Tom Sutherland <tomsu at uky.campuscw.net>

 Hi all !

    Well this past weekend Mike and I finally got "InCahoots" under
canvas for the very first time. We have been working on her for more
than two years. when we trailered her in from Wilmington NC more than
two years we really didn't think it would be this long before our first
sail, but let me tell you no one was disappointed in the experience.

    We have actually been in the water since last fall but for reasons
too numerous to mention we were not ready to put her under sail. Well
now we have and it was great ... the wind was a bit fluky as it  often
is on our lake but it was easy to see early on that this is one sweet
sailing lady.

    I want to thank all of you who have shared so much information with
me and I promise to have many more questions as time passes and I gain
more experience at her helm. But for now I am going to just relax a bit
and enjoy some late summer and fall sailing of this beautiful, well
found vessel .... and to quote Stephen S    .......  "I love this boat"
!!

Tom S
A30  #412
InCahoots

Congrats to our GROW TO GIVE winners, ZENtertainment & ROTInews!
http://www.onelist.com
Check out ONElist's latest program, FRIENDS & FAMILY.  See homepage.