[alberg30] replacement halyard winch handle

Forhan, Thomas Thomas.Forhan at mail.house.gov
Mon Aug 2 11:52:06 PDT 1999

From: "Forhan, Thomas" <Thomas.Forhan at mail.house.gov>

George,

Ocean Outfitters is at http://www.oceanoutfitters.com
<http://www.oceanoutfitters.com>  . I was at Bacon's Saturday, and I'm 99%
sure I saw the handles there.

Tom F.
	-----Original Message-----
	From:	George Dinwiddie [SMTP:gdinwiddie at min.net]
	Sent:	Monday, August 02, 1999 2:29 PM
	To:	alberg30 at onelist.com
	Subject:	Re: [alberg30] replacement halyard winch handle

	From: George Dinwiddie <gdinwiddie at min.net>

	From bigyellow.com:
	                      Bacon & Associates Inc
	                      116 Legion Avenue, Annapolis, MD 21401
	                      (410) 263-4880

	Ocean Outfitters, also in Annapolis, might be a good place to check
	but I can't seem to pull up a listing for them.  There are plenty of
	other used-boat-gear places around the country, too.

	Some likely looking websites:
	  http://www.admiraltymarine.com/winch.htm
	  http://www.imagemill.com/marine/

	If you do find a source, please report back.  I'm constantly
	hearing requests for these winch handles.  I've known people to
	buy a winch, just to get the handle with it.

	 - George

	> Forhan, Thomas said:
	>
	> From: "Forhan, Thomas" <Thomas.Forhan at mail.house.gov>
	>
	> Bacon's in Annapolis typically has several. I don't have the
number right
	> here, but is in area code 410, Bacon Associates, I think.
	>
	> Good luck,
	>
	> Tom F.

	  George Dinwiddie
gdinwiddie at min.net
	  The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span those hours spent
in
	  sailing.
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Alberg30/

	You can WIN $100 to Amazon.com!
	If you join ONElist's FRIENDS & FAMILY program.  For details, go to
	http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html

Show your ONElist SPIRIT!
http://www.onelist.com/store/tshirts.html
With a new ONElist SHIRT available through our website.