[alberg30] Alternator Question ?

Rap1208 at aol.com Rap1208 at aol.com
Wed Aug 4 16:08:22 PDT 1999

From: Rap1208 at aol.com

Thanks Guy....Perhaps I should have asked if the system will charge if the
ammeter is burned out.  I replaced it once before.  ( bought a meter at the
auto parts store, took it apart, trimed the plastic dial to fit in my panel
and hooked it up.  that was quite a few years ago, perhaps 10, so it might
need replacing again.)  But I can't remember if it was charging with the bad
ammeter.  It's hell getting old. Thanks, Russ

You can WIN $100 to Amazon.com by starting a new list at ONElist.
Drawing is held each week through August 20.  For details, go to
http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html