[alberg30] mast-step repair: correct height

RABBIT649 at aol.com RABBIT649 at aol.com
Mon Aug 9 21:49:02 PDT 1999

From: RABBIT649 at aol.com

Well, Joe, if it's not the correct height, it won't be off by much. You can
always trim and inch or two off the bottom of the mast, which, in many cases,
needs trimming due to corrosion at the base.
Remember also that your standing rigging has some play in the turnbuckles and
that there are rigger's 'tricks' for adding a pinch here and there.
I would cross that bridge when I come to it.
Paul
Ashwagh #23

http://www.onelist.com