[alberg30] Rudder and Backing up

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Mon Aug 16 08:22:35 PDT 1999

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

Hi John, Master and Commander of Zevulun,

I was browsing boats for sale lists as I always do, and I came across an
Alberg 30 named Zevulun in one of them. Must be yours, and a list that has
not been updated.  She looks beautiful, in realy nice shape.  Best of luck
with her.
There are photos of her interior, and here is my question; it looks like the
inside of the cabin trunk is wood from these photos.  Is this the case? Was
there an option at Whitby for a more wooden interior finish when they were
built, or did a subsequent owner add this?  It looks great in the photo.
The list is Yachtworld.com.  I included it in another email to this list. If
it is your Zevulun, then you probably want to get your boat removed from the
for sale section!!

Take care,
Lee

Stargazer #255

Show your ONElist SPIRIT!
http://www.onelist.com/store/tshirts.html
With a new ONElist SHIRT available through our website.