[alberg30] alberg 25 ???

Rap1208 at aol.com Rap1208 at aol.com
Wed Aug 18 13:53:05 PDT 1999

From: Rap1208 at aol.com

Lee, The tall dog house of the Arial (25' 7" in length, I owned one for 7
years) was corrected in profile when I made new coamings of maghonay that
were about three inches higher.  (I think Pearson was saving on the cost of
teak)  and made the Dog house appear lower.  Also provided a better back
rest, and stained with teak stain, and 5 coats of varnish, demanded a lot
less matainance than teak, thank you very much.  Russ Pfeiffer

ONElist members, don't miss out on the latest news at ONElist!
Join our community member news update