[alberg30] alberg 25 ???

Rap1208 at aol.com Rap1208 at aol.com
Fri Aug 20 22:23:14 PDT 1999

From: Rap1208 at aol.com

Paul, look for an Ariel, same hull as the commander, but with a slightly
smaller cockpit (better spray and weather protedtion) and much more liveable
below. Same performance.  I won many, many flags with mine.  Well sailed it
will beat bigger boats, despite it's rating.  I used to race a 25 mile race
each spring. I won first in every race.  (7 years)  I beat Pearson tritons,
EO 32, CD 28,  etc.  Of course, I'm one hell of a sailor, :)       Russ

ONElist now has T-SHIRTS!
For details and to order, go to:
Clickme.onelist.com/ad/tshirt1