[alberg30] Re: raising masts

Tom Sutherland tomsu at uky.campuscw.net
Tue Aug 24 01:50:59 PDT 1999

From: Tom Sutherland <tomsu at uky.campuscw.net>

George,

I kinda like what you have described. Can you give me the specs on the alum pipes?
.... one of the problems we have is lineing up enough help.

Tom S

George Dinwiddie wrote:

> From: George Dinwiddie <gdinwiddie at min.net>
>
> Tom,
>
> That sounds pretty scary.  We have an A-frame setup in Annapolis that
> we use.  This consists of two sectional aluminum pipes bolted together
> at one end.  This end also has a 4-part tackle attached.

Congrats to our GROW TO GIVE winners, ZENtertainment & ROTInews!
http://www.onelist.com
Check out ONElist's latest program, FRIENDS & FAMILY.  See homepage.