[alberg30] Any Alberg 30's for sale, Charter?

Pitcairn, Duncan DuncanP at Cairnwood.com
Fri Aug 27 08:06:24 PDT 1999

From: "Pitcairn, Duncan" <DuncanP at Cairnwood.com>

I have just joined the onelist and sailnet Alberg 30 mail lists. I am toying
with the idea of buying an Alberg 30 and keeping it on the Chesapeake (from
Annapolis North). Two questions to throw out to the minds on these mail
lists:

First, to help me fully enlist my wife with the thought of buying an Alberg,
I'd like to have her give one a try. With this in mind does anyone know of
any Alberg 30's on the Chesapeake that are available for weekend chartering?

Second, does anyone know of any cherry (great over all condition, good
sails, well outfitted -- a loved one) Alberg 30's for sale?

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Duncan Pitcairn

CCC Alliance, Cairnwood Cooperative
Bryn Athyn, Pennsylvania
USA

ONElist members: don't miss out on the latest news at ONElist
Join our community member news update at