[alberg30] alberg 25 ???

RABBIT649 at aol.com RABBIT649 at aol.com
Fri Aug 20 01:31:36 PDT 1999

From: RABBIT649 at aol.com

Yes, Russ, I'll look at one as soon as I can find one. They are rare. I'm
still deciding if I can physically handle the rigors of an A30, but an A22 or
Ensign or Pearson Commander will probably be my retirement boat. (That is, if
I can't afford a 65' ketch with a crew to handle it!)
Thanks,
paul

In a message dated 8/18/99 5:09:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Rap1208 at aol.com
writes:

> From: Rap1208 at aol.com
>
>  Paul, you might also look for an Alberg Sea Sprite, 22' 6".  They were
made
>  in both the day sailor and cruising configurations.  The day sailor has an
8'

>  cockpit, much like an Ensign, but a bigger cuddy cabin, with two good
bunks
>  and a portable head forward, between them.  A very good boat, and the one
>  owned was rigged for single handing, with everything leading back to the
>  cabin top.  Some day sailors had sliding hatches on top,  mine did not,
but
>  good sitting headroom, and very stable.  Sails like a bigger boat.  Russ
>  Pfeiffer

GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA: DOUBLE Rewards points,
       NO annual fee & rates as low as 9.9 percent FIXED APR.
Apply online today!                http://www.onelist.com/ad/nextcard1