[alberg30] hailing port

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Sat Dec 11 11:36:29 PST 1999

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

In a message dated 12/10/99 5:40:23 AM Eastern Standard Time,
gewhite at crosslink.net writes:

<< There are some weird names on
 boats. >>

'Daddy's Toy",  'therapy', 'Drs. Office' are some of the worst I've seen.
Aoleus and Tritan must turn and spit when these boats go by.  The worst I've
yet seen; 'Untitled'.  I mean......jeez.  How much more un-seagoing can you
get?!?!?  Boats are beautiful; they are not 20th century art, for pete's
sake. What are these people thinking????  ;)
Lee