[alberg30] wanted--pix!

Marianne King-Wilson addvalue at zeuter.com
Mon Dec 13 11:43:28 PST 1999

From: Marianne King-Wilson <addvalue at zeuter.com>

Season's Greetings!
What splendid things I have been able to learn from all of you in the few
months I've been enjoying this list.  It's been a particular pleasure to see
the occasional pix of the boats, too.
If it is not against the list rules or the preferences of its members, may I
suggest that each person send a jpeg of themselves AND their boat, for a
seasonal exchange.
As someone who has not been to any events where we might have met, I for one
would like to put faces to the names--both people and boats-- and meet you
by email.

Marianne King-Wilson
Windward #369

--
Parry Sound, in the heart of Georgian Bay's 30,000 Islands,
the big-water home of championship sailing races.

   ++++++

Stressed out?  Need a break? Visit this quiet, idyllic retreat at
http://www.zeuter.com/~addvalue/
Some openings still available for summer 2000.  Book now, for 15% off!