[alberg30] wanted: hard dodger pattern

Rap1208 at aol.com Rap1208 at aol.com
Tue Dec 14 23:36:47 PST 1999

From: Rap1208 at aol.com

Joe, lottsa luck with the dead dodger thing.  When I bought my boat the
dodger was tired, and I had to have a new one made, but the canvas man came
to the boat, and measured the old frame, and whipped up a better one that fit
beautifully.  It would have cost about $700 more if he had to build the frame
and all.  Best suggestion is find one and carefully measure it on someones
boat.  With permission, of course
Russ