[alberg30] hailing port

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Wed Dec 15 11:43:44 PST 1999

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

When you see a sail boat with a name like "gentle cloud"
you know it was one of those deals where the  wife says, " well, I f you buy
a boat, I get to name it"
a bad bargin, indeed.    Russ Pfeiffer

Well, if naming means she'll also sail on it with you, then it's not so bad.
My poor dad never got to sail with his wife, because she decided it 'wasn't
for her'. He never got used to it, always thinking someday she'd 'come
around', which she never did. For both our sakes, I made sure Rona liked
sailing before we got serious. Worked out great!!!!  :)
Lee