[alberg30] Mad scientist enabler

alberg30 alberg30 at interactive.net
Wed Dec 29 18:10:03 PST 1999

From: "alberg30" <alberg30 at interactive.net>

Greg, thank you very much! Contrary to my wish list, Santa did not bring me
a new left thumb. He did however bring me cool new power tools, and other
instruments of bodily destruction.

The bowsprit, anchor roller is complete! Need to take a few more photos and
polish my technical diagrams as well as get a photo of it mounted on the
boat. Should have something to post on the website soon.

As with all my projects, photos will eventually be available. Hey, maybe
I'll even show my thumb chopped off.

Coool.

Thanks again;

Joe #499
"One Less Traveled"

PS-my Dad says I should rename the boat "One Less Finger"

----------
> From: greg vandenberg <fashionguy at mailhost.kal.ameritech.net>
> To: alberg30 at onelist.com
> Subject: Re: [alberg30] Mad scientist enabler
> Date: Wednesday, December 29, 1999 11:53 AM
>
> From: greg vandenberg <fashionguy at mailhost.kal.ameritech.net>
>
> Joe... Well Christmas is over and UPS is probable back on track. I called
for
> a pickup and they will grab the dodger pieces (pattern) tomorrow. When it
> arrives you can send send along $8.07 to the address in the directory.
Wishing
> you much success. Please post a pic or two as you progress.
>
> kindest regards- Greg
>
> alberg30 wrote:
> >
> > From: "alberg30" <alberg30 at interactive.net>
> >
> > Greg: You are both Santa Claus and an enabler! Thank you very much for
your
> > offer to use the old dodger as a pattern. My address is in the
directory.
> > Please let me know the shipping costs and I would be happy to reimburse
> > you.
> >
> > Merry Christmas and thanks again,
> >
> > Joe Tokarz #499
> > "One Less Traveled"
> > ----------
> > > From: greg vandenberg <fashionguy at mailhost.kal.ameritech.net>
> > > To: alberg30 at onelist.com
> > > Subject: Re: [alberg30] Mad scientist enabler
> > > Date: Thursday, December 16, 1999 4:59 PM
> > >
> > > From: greg vandenberg <fashionguy at mailhost.kal.ameritech.net>
> > >
> > > Merry Christmas Joe... It's yours! That said... where do you want it
> > sent. Are
> > > you in the directory?
> > >
> > > Greg
> > >
> > > PS: It is not a pattern it is the old dodger taken apart that I used
as a
> > > pattern.

Sign up for eLerts at: