[alberg30] bottom paint

Gordon White gewhite at crosslink.net
Mon Dec 13 21:19:38 PST 1999

From: Gordon White <gewhite at crosslink.net>

Frankly I forget what brand I used last spring, but I added an ounce of anti-mildew compound to it. When I hauled my small outboard last week there was not a single barnacle on it except the transducer, which was not painted. Best results I have ever had, down here in the salty part of the Chesapeake Bay.
                                    - Gordon