[alberg30] rigging control organizer

greg vandenberg fashionguy at mailhost.kal.ameritech.net
Wed Feb 24 06:55:13 PST 1999

From: greg vandenberg <fashionguy at mailhost.kal.ameritech.net>

Question...	Has anyone tried the "rigging control organizer" that was shown in
the 1990 Alberg maintenance manual? It was the ss plate that was installed
under the mast step and had attachment points for blocks to bring the halyards
back to the cockpit. If you have experience with this I would like to hear
your opinion. The drawing shown represents the ss plate as 0.5 thk.. which is
over designed but other than that I would like to hear of any nifty ways of
turning halyards aft from the mast.

regard,
greg