[alberg30] Pocket Cruiser

Dick Filinich daf at mobiletel.com
Wed Feb 24 19:05:54 PST 1999

From: Dick Filinich <daf at mobiletel.com>

Carleton:I live in an area where work boats are king.Oilfield and
fishing industry.When I tell people I have a sailboat they tell me what
you crazy you can't pull a net with a sailboat.Ha!Ha!Sorry my friend
can't help in locating boats,you'd have a better chance finding one in
North Dakota.I know of only 8 sailboats in my area and 2 of those are
about half sunk.Hey I want to start a new trend on this alberg 30
onelist.I like to know where the people I'm corresponding with are
from,State.The wizardry of e-mail is ,well cold .Don"t worry I'm not
coming to your front door to borrow ten dollars.
Dick "High Spirits"#191