[alberg30] Re: Looking to buy an Alberg 30

Peter/Michael Hay phay at netcom.ca
Thu Feb 11 11:56:28 PST 1999

From: "Peter/Michael Hay" <phay at netcom.ca>

From:  Peter Hay  Rubicon #384

Michael:  There are a number of Alberg 30's available in Ontario.  I know of
a least 4 which vary a lot in condition.  Three are in the Toronto area and
the other is on Georgian Bay if it has not been sold.  Prices start in the
$17,000 Cdn.   If you are interested in buying so far away I can get you
more information.  If you divide the Cdn. price by about 1.5 you will have
the price in U.S. dollars.  ie:  $15,000 Cdn. = $10,000 U.S.  Shipping would
be quite a bit of course.  I have seen all four boats (and some others) and
I am pretty much aware of their condition.

phay at netcom.ca