[alberg30] Re: Pocket Cruiser

JBrouss667 at aol.com JBrouss667 at aol.com
Wed Feb 24 19:23:22 PST 1999

From: JBrouss667 at aol.com

Hello Everyone !!!
My name is John Broussard and as you can tell I am new to the list.
I am currently looking for a A30. I will be in the D.C. area from march1-5.
Hopefully i can find(and buy) an Alberg then.
I will eventually be circumnavigating( similar to Yves trip).
If anyone has news on A30's for sale or any advice. Don't hesitate to e-mail
me.

regards john