[alberg30] Re: More access panel info

Tom Sutherland tomsu at uky.campuscw.net
Thu Feb 25 05:49:50 PST 1999

From: Tom Sutherland <tomsu at uky.campuscw.net>

Paul,
    You may have seen George's post with the web site ...<www.hamiltonmarine.com> ...
with this you should find all you need.

    The order line is 1-800-639-2715 but I believe they would prefer to reserve this
toll free line for orders. Also the E-mail address is ...<mail at hamiltonmarine.com>...

    Their catalogue is absolutely a worthwhile addition to any "wish book library" and
the cast aluminum Bomer hatches are the absolute  best I have seen for our cockpit
application , albeit a bit expensive.

Tom S
A 30  #412
InCahoots