[alberg30] Re: (no subject)

Tom Sutherland tomsu at uky.campuscw.net
Sun Feb 28 12:42:09 PST 1999

From: Tom Sutherland <tomsu at uky.campuscw.net>

Russ ..... In that I currently have my spreaders in my shop , I took a good
close look at them. It is my observation that the trailing edge is strait
while the leading edge has a slight camber from the base to the tip.
I am not sure if these are the original spreaders, I believe they are. They
appear to be teak. Can anyone verify if the aluminum replacements have this
same camber on the leading edge ?

Tom S