[alberg30] rigging control organizer

Wed Feb 24 08:14:58 PST 1999

Greg,

I've sailed on Tern II since they had one put on.  The forward
edge had to be bent vertical to avoid interference with the
forward hatch.  It works pretty well, but I think would work
better if it were trapezoidal in shape (wider forward than aft).

I don't have everything lead back to the cockpit, yet.  I do have
a halyard turning block mounted on the mast that swivels to
align itself with the direction of pull.  I've also got a bail
that's attached by the through-bolt at the base of the mast.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net
  sailing.          http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Alberg30/