[alberg30] Re: rigging control organizer

greg vandenberg fashionguy at mailhost.kal.ameritech.net
Sat Feb 27 10:33:34 PST 1999

From: greg vandenberg <fashionguy at mailhost.kal.ameritech.net>

YA Lee... you do get excited. I think a week in the BVI is what ya need there
Lee. I'm smiling here:-)  After I read all that you had to say... dried my
eyes and realized what I would have to put on my cabin top, I'm not so sure I
mind going forward... matter of fact I like going forward to the extent I
do... primarily I don't like dealing with my dam topping lift and I think if I
reverse it( fixed at the mast head... instead of the block at the mast head) I
may be satisfied.

Regards,
greg