[alberg30] Re: Welcome to alberg30 at onelist.com

Bourque salmar at iSTAR.ca
Tue Jan 5 21:12:44 PST 1999

From: "Bourque" <salmar at iSTAR.ca>

Found your site on the net but do not want to intrude on the subject of
Albergs.  The reason the Alberg interests me is that I own a 1968 Acadian,
Mark II built in Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia Canada. It is very similar to the
Alberg.  They stopped building the Acadians in 1972.  We bought ours 2 years
ago and love it!  You would not believe the similarities with the Alberg.
Many people have come to me and asked if it was an Alberg.  It is always
mistaken for one.  Any information we can read on the Alberg will be helpful
to us.  Wondering if you had ever heard or seen pictures of the Acadian.
Hoping to hear from anyone owning an Alberg.