[alberg30] Re: Please, please, please (Biowsprit/roller)

Tue Jan 26 15:43:53 PST 1999

From: Tom Sutherland <tomsu at uky.campuscw.net>

Tom,

    The number on my plate is 3070412 and I too take that to mean 30 ft.
1970 #412.

    On the name question. When I bought my boat the name on the transom was
"Windward II" and the name on  the documentation was "Elise" And myself and
the old-time friend who interred into this endeavor with me decided to go
with "InCahoots" A name which pretty much defines the our friendship over
many years.
    I personably do not believe in luck , either good or bad, to quote an
old adage "The harder you work, the luckier you get" I really believe that.

Tom S
A30 #412
InCahoots