[alberg30] spreaders

Ken Butler kbutler at isn.net
Fri Jan 15 10:43:35 PST 1999

From: Ken Butler <kbutler at isn.net>

  I stilll have not received information about the length of stays and
shrouds for the Alberg 30.I know unless someone has these recorded some
place it would be a pain to take these measuremnts but ,perhaps someone has
a spreader at hand and could tell me the length ?The nearest Alberg is
about hundred miles from here so it would be a lot easier to get this
information by EM.
                                             Thanks
                                                   Ken Butler