[alberg30] invitation

Harry Gamber hygamber at pop.erols.com
Sat Jan 16 16:16:33 PST 1999

Bob,

I called Sharon and left a msg. Hopefully I can E-mail the info and maybe
she will put it in the Mainsheet for Feb. Thanks for your help.

Harry

To whom it may concern:

I am the Education Chairman for the Naval Academy Sailing Squadron (NASS).
The attachment to this E-mail represents the schedule of lectures to
refresh NASS members who hold what are referred to as "D" and "E"
qualifications. These people have had extensive experience  on the water
either as cruising coaches or racing coaches. Thus, the lectures are not
basic presentations but tailored to update their knowledge. NASS provides
extensive support to the Naval Academy Sailing Program on a volunteer
basis. Addressees of this E-mail represent a potential sourse of new NASS
members mainly because, as a Cruising One Design Division , these classes
include both cruisers and racers.

To get to the punch line- You are invited to attend any or all of the
scheduled lectures. Membership applications will be available at all
presentations and anyone desiring to join NASS may do so. The yearly dues
is $50. No presure will be brought to bear- we welcome new members with
open arms.

It is recognized that recipients of this E-mail may not be the most
appropriate addressee but it is hoped that you will pass it on as you see
fit.

My phone number and E-mail address is on the attachment for those wishing
any additional info.

A personal note- I race "Seconond-2-Nun" (484), an Alberg-30.

Thanks for reading this rather long msg.

Harry Gamber